- General Health
- Prevention & Wellness
- Work/Travel Exams
- Wound care
- Well Woman Exams
- Annual Physical/Medicare Wellness visits
- Chronic Disease Management
- COPD & Asthma care
- Bladder Issues
- Cardiovascular including CHF and ischemic heart
- Bone health/osteoporosis
- Atrial fibrillation/ anti-coagulation management.
- Womens health
- Obesity and Weight loss
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling
- Smoking cessation
- Rashes/Dermatological issues.
- Cancer screening
- Prostate problems and Erectile dysfunction.
- Depression/Mood Disorder
- Anxiety and Panic attacks
- GERD and other GI problems
- Diagnosing and treating Infections.
- Hemorrhoids and anal fissures
- STD Screening and Treatment
GERD and other GI problems
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) occurs when stomach acid frequently flows back into the tube connecting your mouth and stomach (esophagus). This backwash (acid reflux) can irritate the lining of your esophagus.
Many people experience acid reflux from time to time. GERD is mild acid reflux that occurs at least twice a week, or moderate to severe acid reflux that occurs at least once a week.
Most people can manage the discomfort of GERD with lifestyle changes and over-the-counter medications. But some people with GERD may need stronger medications or surgery to ease symptoms.